Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Worst Street Fight... Ever




So last night I was on my way to Stout after the Foo Fighters show. Firstly, that was one amazing show, one of the better ones I've been to. Anyway it was there that I saw the lamest street fight in the history of street fights. So I Anna and I stop in the middle of the sidewalk and just start commentating on these two lame bastards. One of them is on the top of a driveway and the other on the bottom, and the guy on the top of it was so short that he was barely eye to eye with the guy at the bottom of the driveway. So they are aruging and then the short guy gave the tall guy a backhand slap. The tall guy, stunned by how much of a bitch move that way looked at him and said what the fuck? Then he starts walking backwards and saying don't hold me back! I then realized that I saw the lamest street fight in history... the end

No comments: